• Is your team struggling to reach targets or KPI’s?
• Would you like to increase the conversion rates from opportunities to actual sales?
• Do you need someone to support you and your teams growth?
Run one of Ian’s tried and tested Three Steps to Success Workshops and share with your team:
• How to correctly set goals and achieve them
• To become more resilient and achieve more success when making sales calls
• Why FOCUS is so important for increasing the business and your income
This workshop will empower you and your team with new levels of confidence and highlight some useful techniques you can use to stay resilient on the bad days, enabling teams to keep focused and in line with your business goals. Attendees will learn the 10 top similarities between successful business leaders and sports high performers, and leave with some clear actions for increasing revenue generation and for reaching specific individual goals.
This workshop is a must for teams looking for an injection of Olympic success. Ian’s Three Steps to Success are:
Step 1 – Simplicity
Success is more achievable when you keep things simple.
Step 2 – What’s in your Cup of Best?
Keep setting simple, achievable goals and you will continually progress.
Step 3 – Practice makes progression … not perfection!
When we think we know it all, the learning stops and we start moving backwards in our personal development.
Give a boost to your sales revenue. You will also receive:
• 3 x 45 minute coaching calls, to help you or one of your team put into practice skills learnt during the workshop
• FREE copy of Ian’s, Creating Clarity Around Goals Setting & Staying Motivated workbook for each delegate
• FREE tips and advice from Ian’s regular newsletter
Like this but want something more focussed? Then click here for more information on Individual Business Coaching:
The delegate feedback, post-event, has been overwhelmingly positive as Ian successfully managed to connect with the audience by sharing some thought-provoking ideas whilst delivering information regarding his inspirational journey, relating all points back to business. Ian is extremely knowledgeable about Business Growth. However, what makes Ian standout from any other Business Coach I’ve come across, to date, is his no-nonsense but personable approach cushioned by hard-facts, realism, honesty, transparency, professionalism and integrity. No fluff; what you see is exactly what you get with Ian!Jeremy Ramsden